Today in class we went over our study guides for the first half an hour. Personally, I like when Dr. E gives us the answers than when other students give the answers. The other students are too quiet. I cannot hear them give the answers and then we move on quickly. We went over the study guide quickly today but it still helps discussing the material. As I take the quizzes I remember the information we touched on in class and the examples given. It helps to go over the study guide a lot.
The second part of the class we began a lab but we did not get to finish it. We are going to redo it on Tuesday of next week. The lab we began is called, “A Good Sock”. For this lab we needed 2 plastic bottles, one sock, hot water, room temperature water, two thermometers, and a computer. The objectives of this lab are to determine change in temperature, make a bar graph, compare the insulating properties of cotton and wool. We also will need to apply what we have previously discussed in class to answer questions.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment